As you clean out your garage set it up so that it is easier to keep clean and organized once your done. Stack or shelve the containers in out of the way yet accessible places. Put frequently used items where they are easy to reach. Make sure you can read the labels.
Let’s face it cleaning out your garage can be tedious work and seems to take forever especially when you are sorting small things. By putting the small things in labeled containers as you sort them you only handle each thing once. Putting the containers on a shelf or in a cupboards right away gets them out of your way quickly and makes cleaning easier.
Remember, if cleaning out your garage is a chore you need done but keep ignoring because you are busy you can always call Rapid Rubbish Removal.
Garage Clean Out Tip #1
Set aside a weekend for the project. Don’t RUSH! If you finish early it’s a bonus.
How often have you thought “I need some stuff hauled away but…
- I don’t want strangers going through my stuff.” or
- I have stuff in the basement and garage and my storage shed and my spare room. I don’t have the time to get someone to go through my whole house.” or
- as I clear stuff out I need to rearrange the stuff I’m keeping.”
- I want to go through every thing myself in my own time.” or
- I want to get rid of my stuff myself but don’t want to make dozens of trips to the dump in my car.” or
- for another reason you don’t want the junk removal people going through your house.
At Rapid Rubbish Removal we understand your reasons and concerns and to accommodate that we’ve added another service for people with the same reasons or concerns.
We will drop off our trailer on Friday evening and pick it up Monday morning at 8:00. The customers who have used this service find it an easy way to get rid of things at their own pace. They also like the savings they achieve because they aren’t paying for labour.
Call or text 289-356-0088 to set up your weekend or weeknight.