We often get calls to do demolition work.This customer wanted the pool deck removed and hauled away. We were able to do the job without dropping anything in the pool.
Why choose Rapid Rubbish Removal to help clean up a home for an estate sale?
Having been in business for over 7 years Rapid Rubbish Removal has helped over 15 families with estate sales. It’s not easy losing a loved one and cleaning up their home can be quite difficult. What do you keep? What is worth keeping? What can be sold? How do you deal with the stuff that can’t be sold? What will happen to the things that can’t be sold? What is the easiest way to deal with this? We can help you answer these questions.
At Rapid Rubbish Removal we have relationships with professional antique appraisers and auction houses that give honest appraisals of furniture, collectibles, jewelry, silverware, dishes and more. We have relationships with professional furniture restorers who can restore or refinish the items you love and want to keep but that need some TLC. We believe that the more you know the better the decisions you will make.
When the time comes to clean up the estate our experience makes your job easier. We clear up yard waste, garages, sheds, crawl spaces, basements, storage rooms, attics, closets, porches and whatever else needs to be done. We will go to the estate to see what needs to be done and will provide a written quote so that there are no surprises.
A major part of an estate clean up is know how to manage and dispose of unwanted items. Rapid Rubbish Removal recycles or donates as many items as possible in order to reduce the amount of reusable items going into the landfill sites.
Give Rapid Rubbish Removal a call to get an honest and fair quote and the peace of mind so that you know you are dealing with an experienced and professional company.
We often get asked to do quotes for junk removal over the phone, by email or by text. We know that many of our competitors have an on-line quote form or will quote over the phone. We prefer not do electronic quotes. We don’t charge to come out and do a quote.
One of two things happens with electronic quotes;
- They are high and you overpay OR
- They are low and you end up paying more than expected
At Rapid Rubbish Removal we don’t think either of these choices are fair to you. We know it would more convenient for you to get an electronic quote but would rather treat you fairly and give you the facts so that you can make an informed decision.
We prefer to provide our quotes in person for 3 reasons;
- We can give you an accurate quote so you know up front what it will cost.
- We can see what you removed and determine how much space it will take on our truck and trailer. When we see what you want hauled we can set up a time and day that works for you and us and determine if we do it the same day we have other jobs in your area.
- We can determine if it is a two person job or a one person job. Why pay for two people if one person can do it by themselves.
We have to consider 7 factors when it comes to junk removal;
- The total weight of everything you want removed.
- The bulk space of the junk you want removed.
- The size of the objects you want removed.
- Is the junk wet or dry?
- Are there recyclables in the junk?
- Is the junk solid or crumbling and falling apart?
- How much time and labour will be needed to do the job right?
Each of these factors determines the price and time we will need to load and haul the junk away.
Our goal when it comes to junk removal is for our customers to be happy. We know that by giving you an accurate quote you won’t over pay or get a surprise when we present the bill. saving money and no unpleasant surprises makes most of our customer happy.
How often have you thought “I need some stuff hauled away but…
- I don’t want strangers going through my stuff.” or
- I have stuff in the basement and garage and my storage shed and my spare room. I don’t have the time to get someone to go through my whole house.” or
- as I clear stuff out I need to rearrange the stuff I’m keeping.”
- I want to go through every thing myself in my own time.” or
- I want to get rid of my stuff myself but don’t want to make dozens of trips to the dump in my car.” or
- for another reason you don’t want the junk removal people going through your house.
At Rapid Rubbish Removal we understand your reasons and concerns and to accommodate that we’ve added another service for people with the same reasons or concerns.
We will drop off our trailer on Friday evening and pick it up Monday morning at 8:00. The customers who have used this service find it an easy way to get rid of things at their own pace. They also like the savings they achieve because they aren’t paying for labour.
Call or text 289-356-0088 to set up your weekend or weeknight.
We often get asked if we will dispose of hazardous waste. The answer is NO. Special permits are needed if a company is going to transport and/or dispose of hazardous waste.