We often get asked to do quotes for junk removal over the phone, by email or by text. We know that many of our competitors have an on-line quote form or will quote over the phone. We prefer not do electronic quotes. We don’t charge to come out and do a quote.
One of two things happens with electronic quotes;
- They are high and you overpay OR
- They are low and you end up paying more than expected
At Rapid Rubbish Removal we don’t think either of these choices are fair to you. We know it would more convenient for you to get an electronic quote but would rather treat you fairly and give you the facts so that you can make an informed decision.
We prefer to provide our quotes in person for 3 reasons;
- We can give you an accurate quote so you know up front what it will cost.
- We can see what you removed and determine how much space it will take on our truck and trailer. When we see what you want hauled we can set up a time and day that works for you and us and determine if we do it the same day we have other jobs in your area.
- We can determine if it is a two person job or a one person job. Why pay for two people if one person can do it by themselves.
We have to consider 7 factors when it comes to junk removal;
- The total weight of everything you want removed.
- The bulk space of the junk you want removed.
- The size of the objects you want removed.
- Is the junk wet or dry?
- Are there recyclables in the junk?
- Is the junk solid or crumbling and falling apart?
- How much time and labour will be needed to do the job right?
Each of these factors determines the price and time we will need to load and haul the junk away.
Our goal when it comes to junk removal is for our customers to be happy. We know that by giving you an accurate quote you won’t over pay or get a surprise when we present the bill. saving money and no unpleasant surprises makes most of our customer happy.